Olix Temperature Measurement
Olix have launched a non-contact temperature measuring instrument that measures wrist temperature. It provides abnormal alarm and counting features and is mounted on a pole with adjustable heights. OBTM-FS1 can be widely applied in schools, gyms, retail, office buildings, communities, subway stations, airports, etc.
Watch Almanac Ep.23
Required Hardware / Software
Intelligent Free Standing BTM Terminal
- Non-contact measurement on the wrist, no cross infection.
- Real-time alarm, quick detection of abnormal temperatures.
- High accuracy, measurement deviation is less than or equal to 0.3°C, and measurement distance is between 1cm to 4cm.
- Real-time display of measured temperatures, normal and abnormal temperature counts on LCD screen.
- Stainless steel bracket.
- Adjustable pole with two different heights.